-
You're all the kind of guys who speak too much and bore em' before you get em' in the sack... just cut through the bullshit, we'll use heidi as an example here...
Walk up to heidi, smile, look at her shoes, look back up at her... "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" and since it's heidi, you're more of less in. Say nothing more, lift her up, spread her legs, lick her long and slow, ONE TIME, she'll moan, she'll beg for more, then you do the Hoopty Hop like the One Legged Man in and Ass Kicking Contest... After four hours time, break for a cigarette, return and continue on until she is rubbed raw and you can't see anything but the backs of your eyelids.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] I love you heidi.
-
omg REv......
all I can say..is OMG
-
And since its heidi...Rev still isnt getting any.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
But thanks for making me look easy, least you didnt say I was cheap...Then I really woulda been offended... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
REV [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
and Quick...I'll keep those words of wisdom in mind.....However ....I never fake it...so if a guy doesnt come thru on the O part of the deal..I'm the first person to let him know that.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thank God im self suffient... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by heidi!:
and Quick...I'll keep those words of wisdom in mind.....However ....I never fake it...so if a guy doesnt come thru on the O part of the deal..I'm the first person to let him know that.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thank God im self suffient... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Never a complaint as I am well versed in the female anatomy [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by Blazey:
C'mere Quick..we need to talk.. [img]eek.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Always listening to make sure I am doing things right [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
How my lil thread about ol Steven thowing a tantrum got turned into the love connection, I'll never know. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
aight *L* i think its bout time to chg the topic of this thread *LOL* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Thinks this thread is over now..*L..men and their boasts of greatness.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
something tells me its not done......... [img]wink.gif[/img]
men always have lots to say *L
*snaps fingers tho ..................... cuz it does make me smile [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by Blazey:
Thinks this thread is over now..*L..men and their boasts of greatness.. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Chicken...
-
well now *sits by chloe*.....they got the easy part done *EG*......*twiddles yer fingers and waits with you*
-
I dont think i'm the one who is chicken..*sweet smile*
-
sits with chloe and incredible chic and cheers you on ....
yer not chicken blazey yer the hot lil flame of luv......
*chants....go blazey...go blazey...
-
This whole thread just makes me..... and .....oooooooohhhhh! Oh Heeeeeeeeeeeiiidiiiii!!??!!
-
Blazey just decided the time for goofin is over..*wicked lil grin*
whats the saying..SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!..hehehe
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by 1QuickSI:
Never a complaint as I am well versed in the female anatomy [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your name was Quickie before the operation?.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
Did you know coca cola hurts when snorted out your nose..thanks heidi..and i gotta say..Quick makes a pretty darn handsome guy..trys to picture him before the operation.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
handsome guys are awful good! For breakfast, lunch, and even dinner. I prefer them as snacks tho, you know.
They should put a warning lable on coke. "caution, could damage nazal passages, Not to be snorted"
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by 1QuickSI:
Never a complaint as I am well versed in the female anatomy [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I did not want to know that.
[img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Not much in to soda or pop but I can think of other drinks that might tickle your fancy [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
Page 4... Just like the Enigizer bunny. He keeps going n going n going...
-
<font size=50>CLAPS for that RABBIT</font size>
*L
-
Hmmmm..so..my question is..do i need batteries?
Tee..how much is the going rate??..cuz i dont think you'll be getting very far..*L
-
Interjection of batteries can be all the more fun [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
Ahhhhhhh..so batteries make it more fun..yes..but the question was..Do I NEED batteries..*L
-
Battaries are not required. Although a nice cold drink might be neccessary after the first few hours.
-
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by 1QuickSI:
Battaries are not required. Although a nice cold drink might be neccessary after the first few hours.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Blaze this I wouldnt be concerned with...Its when you need the drinks to get thru the couple of hours that sucks...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
oh yeah this is easy winning......go blaze go blaze...
yanno heidi i wonder and i wonder how i made it this long without drinking lol....smooches you.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by Blazey:
*breaks out the ice*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now where to put on of those very cold ice cubes
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
OK..so its Friday nite..i am not working this weekend..*makes an amaretto sour with those icecubes*..settles in for the evening.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Don't drink too many of those, I wants ya to remember EVERYTHING [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
-
-
cats are quiet animals..
sleek n exotic.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
~watches....
-
*stretches..yawnzz..turns the lights off on this thread*
Blazey has left the building.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Blazey = 2
Steven = 3
Game over [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
OH yeah..you played a good one..*L..my congrats.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]